Are you an early stage B2B Company focussed on selling technology to enterprise buyers?
Here is a program designed to help you receive feedback, advise, mentoring, investor connects as well as enterprise connects, to fast track you into turning your vision, your idea into a scalable business.
Applications are now open for the quarter October to December 2017. An experienced set of investors and CIOs will select 5 start-ups from the applications received for the inaugural boot camp.
- Mentoring and advice from domain expert members from the CIO community
- 12 one on one meetings with relevant CIOs
- Free participation in any one of the CORE media events
- Direct opportunity to pitch to the CIO Angel Network
- Decoding termsheets & Shareholder agreements
- Demo Day with VCs on graduation from the Boot camp
The start-up will offer 5% non diluted equity to B2B 1K before the start of the program.
- Are you a start-up focussed on selling technology to enterprises?
- Are you more than 6 months old?
- Is your MVP ready or are some POCs in progress with a few initial customers?
If answers to the above are ‘Yes’ then please Apply Now!
Bindia Maheshwari – VP CIO Angel network
Vipul Mehta – Program Manager